HVAC & AMCâ€™s
The design, installation, commissioning and qualification of clean rooms heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems is often one of the largest considerations in the design of a cleanroom facility.
The design of the HVAC system will be based upon the clean room suite that it serves, and will be affected by factors such as the number of rooms served, the layout of the rooms, the equipment within the rooms and, most critically from a qualification perspective, the environmental conditions that the rooms must achieve.AMC
We offer tailor-fit maintenance and certification packages that will keep your facility compliant with all current state and federal regulations regardless of your industry.
Our extensive ranges of services are designed to be flexible and are able to extend the life-cycle of their facilities.
We will carry out regular inspections and propose remedial actions to bring the facilities back up to GMP standards.
Renovation or upgradation of facilities is carried out by following GMP standards.Our approach
- Comprehensive and ordinary AMC’s
- Schedules are prepared as per facility design
- Monitoring the facility and taking corrective measures if necessary.
- Audit support for all regulatory bodies.
- Scheduled maintenance programme as per user requirement.
- All the maintenance activities are followed as per approved SOP’s
- Safety and statutory measures are strictly followed.
- 24x7 customer support